We are delighted to announce that the Rainbow Club Saturday School has recently received top marks in all categories of the Quality Assurance conducted by the Nation Resource Centre for Supplementary Schools (NRCSE).
According to the report from the NRCSE our outstanding achievements included:
- The range of curriculum activities including drama, music, art and sports.
- A very clear planning cycle, with meticulous and thorough record keeping which
demonstrates both vision and operational rigour.
- Exceptionally high standards of teacher development.
- Excellent ratio of staff to pupils enabling school to meet social and educational
needs of very wide range of circumstances.
- Carefully managed and supported use of professional teaching and assessment
materials allowing volunteer staff to participate fully.
- AFRIL’s Rainbow Club Saturday School achieved the advanced level on all eight standards.
Well done to everyone involved in making this happen!